Supa puss?

Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3422
Do we rate the Supa Puss? Looking for a reasonable tap tempo delay that isn't digital...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    It sounds gorgeous. Sadly, that's where it ended for me... too many random tempo changes.
  • I love mine; not experienced tempo changes myself. Very gritty and dark, loads of character. Modulation is pretty cool too.

I'd consider waiting for the DOD Rubberneck, looking at the EHX DMM and also investigating the 80Tape Limbo II or III which is currently on my GAS list...
  • newi123newi123 Frets: 860
    I returned mine. Sounded fab. In practical terms, tap tempo foot switch way to close to the nice little row of knobs. I'm fairly careful when gigging, but recipe for disaster!
  • Moe_ZambeekMoe_Zambeek Frets: 3422
    edited January 2017
    The Rubberneck is on my list but that's going to be April I guess, and the Obscura is getting on my nerves with its tap implementation. 

Thanks for the comments.
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    I bought mine from Andertons and when I phoned them up to explain the random tempo changes and that I thought it was faulty, the chap there said "yeah, they do that", and at that point I was out. Shame, as I really did think it sounded ace - nicer than my DMM1100tt.
    I've since moved on to a Tech 21 Boost DLA which, despite being digi, is bloody excellent.
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    Such a silly name tho.. 
  • shuikitshuikit Frets: 224
    Not tried the supapuss but I really like the VS Dual Tap Delay, they also do a single version
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30290
    Such a silly name tho.. 
    Not like all the other Way Huge pedals with their sensible names.
     :) 
  • andyozandyoz Frets: 718
    I like mine.  Haven't had the tap tempo issues though...what exactly happens?
    My Les Paul loves it and the ability to dirty up just the repeats is nice.

Andertons had a good discount on them a month or two back.  I'd never get rid of mine and it's often the only pedal I use..