SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Left Handed Lowden O22C - Price Drop

What's Hot
CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4309
edited March 2017 in Acoustics £
For sale is my Lowden O22C. I will consider trades for a Custom Shop Fender Stratocaster with a rosewood board, depending upon what you have. May also be interested in Suhr Classic Pro SSS in Oly White, and Suhr Modern Satin Pro in Natural or Cherry. Only the Gotoh term version.

O22 standard specification with red cedar top and mahogany back and sides. Rosewood bridge and headstock overlay, with ebony tuning buttons and ebony fretboard. 

There are a few tiny dings in the top behind the bridge, and an inch long scratch in the top, up by the cutaway. These are purely cosmetic and don't affect playability or tone. 

Hiscox case included, with owners booklet and CoA. 

It's a really lovely guitar. Very well made and stable. 

Very small dings by bridge shown above.

Above picture shows small scratch in the top near the cutaway.

Sounds absolutely beautiful. Lots of natural reverb and overtones, as you would expect. The only reason I am selling is that I want to get back into electric guitar. I'm a one guitar at a time person therefore I am selling this to fund a new electric.

I WILL NOT SHIP IT.

Collect from Surrey, or I can meet you (relatively) locally.

Price £1850 
New price £1750
I can't drop anymore from £1750 so that is a firm price. No offers.

Edited 13/02/2017 adding more detailed pictures, and options for a trade.
Edited 20/02/2017 price drop.
Edited 25/02/2017 added options for trade for Suhrs. 

Now sold.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4309
    edited February 2017

A more detailed photograph of the scratch, mentioned and pictured above.

As you can see it isn't very noticeable. It's in the surface of the grain of the wood and isn't deep.

If anyone does want any specific photos or details let me know and I'll try to help.

Thanks for looking!

Chris

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

Monday bump ttt, and new pictures added to OP.

Bump

Price drop bump

edited February 2017
    Weekend bump. 

As added in the original post, interested in possible trades for a CS Fender Strat with a rosewood board. 

May also be interested in Suhr Classic Pro SSS in Oly White, and Suhr Modern Satin Pro in Natural or Cherry. Only the Gotoh trem version. No Floyds. 

Price £1750 firm. 

Thanks for looking. Enjoy your weekend. 

Whoosh.... To the top!

• Hi, I'm very interested in this and would happily pay £1750. Only problem is that I'm in Edinburgh and Surrey is a long way from here. I can see that you have clearly stated that you won't ship so I hope I'm not causing offence by asking if you would consider letting me organise shipping and taking on any risk myself in the event of any damage. Thanks, Jed
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    On hold

Sold pending payment

Now sold.