Korg Pitchblack Woes!

What's Hot
builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 457
Ok I don't know if it's a problem with the actual pedal or a prolem with placement of pedal... bought new at xmas... I've had one of these before and always thought it was a really steady fairly accurate tuner.

Not now though! it's set to the standard calibration setting and l'm using the first or second strobe/meter setting I think? Basically it's really struggling to tune... it jumps all over the place on pretty much all strings... I've got it first in the chain... with a RYRA Klone set as a clean boost after it... would it be the boost effecting it? Anyone experienced similar issues... had to resort back to my clip on polytune which tuned up no problem even in a small loud rehearsal room the poly tune handled it well!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Had the same problem with mine. Worked great on a few tours but it's now all over the place and totally unreliable. Don't know what happened with it.  A friend of mine also had the same problem with his and he's now switched over to a PolyTune. Reckon I'll do the same.
    Good deals with: miserneil, HoraceB, Gassage, Castro, smogfalls

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Had the same problem with mine. Worked great on a few tours but it's now all over the place and totally unreliable. Don't know what happened with it.  A friend of mine also had the same problem with his and he's now switched over to a PolyTune. Reckon I'll do the same.
    Shit! Must have got a complete dud then... had one about 9 years ago but it was a very different animal and accurate... no issues with at all... wasn't sure if it was some sort of interference as was playing with other musicians? it just couldn't handle the EAD strings at all. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom