SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Fender Custom Shop 56 Strat

What's Hot
nickb_boynickb_boy Frets: 1689
edited March 2017 in Guitars £
I know I'm going to regret this one but there's another big vintage itch that I need to scratch so this is having to make way.

It's a 2011 Custom Shop 56 Relic 2 tone sunburst Stratocaster.  It's got a great played in feel to it and the 10/56 soft v profile has a really nice fullness to it.  The soft v is only really noticeable at the nut and then smooths out over the first few frets.  It's definitely not a shredders neck but no way near as large as a nocaster u or r8 sizing.  It's fitted with the original medium jumbo frets which have plenty of life left in them and a 9.5" radius on the maple neck.

The pickups are the original Custom Shop Fat 50s Strat set and they are incredible in this guitar.  Retains a really articulate low end, avoids the harshness in the mid range range and doesn't sound thin like a lot of modern production "vintage" strat pu's.  

It weighs in around 7lb9oz on my scales and is very well balanced to play.  The body is ash and is finished in a lovely 2 tone burst that has some amazing lacquer checking throughout on the finish.  It comes with the custom shop strap, lead and the hang tags etc as pictured including the certificate, all loaded in the original tweed case.

All of this for £1750 delivered to your door.  Payment assumes bank transfer, ppg or buyer covers the fees.  I've done loads of successful deals on here with guitars, amps and pedals so any questions just ask.

Cheers for looking

I'll post a load of pics and close ups when I'm not posting from my phone
0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments