SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Mesa Stiletto Ace Combo *now traded*

What's Hot
timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
edited April 2017 in Amps £
im putting my lovely Mesa combo up for sale, as I'm downsizing and mainly recording for the next year. 

Its a fantastic 50w, 112 combo, in the green tolex with a tan grill cloth, looks incredible but sounds better! 

Channel 1, three modes that give you everything from glassy cleans through to 800 style gain.

Chanel 2, 800 gain through to recto distortion.

you can also select which rectifier each channel will use, so it's super easy to dial in classy tones on both channels.

fitted with a celestion creamback neo 

global master volume and solo
boost. It sounds great at very low volumes too, I frequently have it on while watching soccer Saturday and I can still hear what's going on over my riffing. 

Please note that the combo does have a cooling fan, I know not everyone will like that but I couldn't hear it when close mic'ing it. Footswitch for channel and solo included, slip cover and traclok casters as well.

can maybe deliver for petrol money if you're not too far away. Would rather not courier.

£700(loaded, celestion neo 
£650 ( unloaded)

pics to follow
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments