NGD - ESP (Ltd)

NikkoNikko Frets: 1803

Ive actually had this since November (so had plenty of time to get to grips with it). ESP (Ltd) Viper-256.

Not a high end model by any means, but feels great to play. 24 (what seems like) massive frets, that only require a feather tough to fret a note, which took some getting used to. Its helped to speed up my playing which is good, right :) Finish is good, but not flawless, but it does seem pretty solid. Not too heavy, and no neck dive.

The only thing, in my mind, that lets this down is the pick-ups, which are stock ESP (Ltd). Im thinking about getting a set of P90s for it...

Excuse the phone pic.

**Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MayneheadMaynehead Frets: 1782
    Nice, I had a Viper 300 for a short time, very well made guitars, as are most LTDs. Sounded great with active EMGs. Only reason I sold it on was that I was used to Strats.

Should be a nice rock machine with P90s.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Nice buy. I picked up a Viper 100 for peanuts, and aside from needing a thorough setup it plays really well (jumbo frets feel so nice to play, but i'm used to setting up Fenders with skinny frets!). Agreed with the pickups though; I find them to be high-output but very flat and dead sounding.
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7143
    That guitar looks sweet in traditional SG colours. I only ever see them in black usually. Love ESP/LTD myself and own a couple, great guitars and punch well above their weight.

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway