SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Pedals FS or FT - line 6, joyo, ehx. Plus mini pedals wanted

thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9715
edited January 2014 in FX £
Howdy, a further clear out of a few things I don't need, to try and fund the rest of my new simpler main setup and a cheap back up set up. For trades see below

Line 6 M5 - bought on a whim when I already have a G3, and have never really bonded with it apart from the Octavia model. Boxed with original power supply. Make me an offer to buy or trade

Joyo Voodoo Octave (the version with working octave). I think this was not fully working with a power supply, but sounds fab with battery, so £20 delivered

Ehx nano muff - groovy fuzzy overdrive. £20 delivered

Ehx kill switch - a switch, which kills your signal for stutters, or for temporarily bringing in fx in the loop. Buffered. £22 delivered

Ehx switchblade - basic passive AB box. £20 delivered

In terms of trades, would be interested in the following (plus cash either way if required:

Small size Big muff or clone (bass big muff would be awesome)
Tiny Mooer/donner/eno size pedals for cheaps - would like an od or fuzz, chorus, echo, maybe a shimverb
Octavia would be awesome
a looper like a Jamman

Thanks all - gave a few good feedbacks on the trader list
Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Pmd Re m5
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Adolf - PM replied to
    All still available, but i forgot to add:

Joyo American Sound £22 delivered
  • boing boing
  • 'owdoo. PMd Re M5
  • Ill take American sound
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    I'm interested in the M5 - I've got a reecho and a malekko phaser - straight swapsies?
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
    ... hmm also got a PiggyFX Schweinfleisch (1590a fuzz face type thing)
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17607
    tFB Trader
    I have mooer chorus and zen clone
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9715
    edited February 2014

Hi all thanks for responses =] happy to provide photos by the way if anybody would like any, or any questions you have I'll do my best to answer

@Adolfhipster

Cool stuff, very good pedal but as I now have a Fender amp it seems surplus... shall I PM you my Paypal?

@kelvinburn @frankus thank you for your offers, I shall have a listen to your respective pedals on Ewetoob and let you know, is that ok? Though Frankus, I've never used a Phaser in my life so I think the Fuzz and/or Reecho would be more likely.

@monquixote thanks, I'll have a listen to the Zen clone as I've no idea what they sound like, the Chorus I have had before though so that's a possible as it was good. Were you also interested in the M5 or was this just in response to my "potentially wanted" list above?

Cheers all =]

wow comprehensive reply :) keep us posted.
  • Theres not a demo of my particular pedal as she only made "a cuppla dozen". If you find the demo of the original vfm and imagine heavily boosting the octave side of the fuzz then thats what the 2nd switch does. Very devi ever in other words. Cheers. Kelvin
  • Ooh ps @frankus I would be interested in the malekko phaser if this doesn't work out.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17607
    tFB Trader
    @monquixote thanks, I'll have a listen to the Zen clone as I've no idea what they sound like, the Chorus I have had before though so that's a possible as it was good. Were you also interested in the M5 or was this just in response to my "potentially wanted" list above?
    It was the latter, but I might consider an M5. 
  • Hi all, just to let you know I've gone for @kelvinburn 's offer on the m5 trade, sorry I've town ages to come back, very busy week! @adolfhipster did you still want the American Sound? Cash or trade? Other guys, I'll let you know re the Mooers but don't hold anything for me :) cheers all