SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - K Line Springfield aged Olympic White •final price drop•

What's Hot
DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7128
edited February 2017 in Guitars £
I bought this from a fine chap on here last year, it's obviously gorgeous so I will save you the spiel.

It's in immaculate condition (if that makes sense for an aged guitar) and comes with Klein S5 pickups and the original hard case and hang tags (for some reason one of the three latches fails to shut properly but the other two do the job !)

If you want to read a few reviews on the S5 pickups check out this link - https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/klein-s-5-pickups-my-new-favorites.555666/

Its an interesting read for me as I'm pretty much tone deaf but I've always thought the guitar sounded very 'John Mayer' and it's interesting that that seems to be the consensus on the thread.

You are welcome to come and try it as you won't be dissapointed :-)

I'm selling because there are so many guitars out there that I fancy and right now I'm not really a Strat guy. As soon as the Strat itch returns and if finances allow this will be the model I'd buy again though.

Yours for £1295 which is now bargaintastic imho

https://imgur.com/gallery/J3FOw

https://imgur.com/gallery/lEz8Z

https://imgur.com/gallery/utFDm

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monkey42monkey42 Frets: 340
    What pickups does this guitar have please
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7128
    edited February 2017
    Hi Monkey - they are Klein S5 across the board (I've just edited the post)
  • That didnt last long Con 
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5261
    fantastic guitars someone will be very happy, puts similar priced offerings from fender to shame
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks McGaw and Mike you are right and you know me - it's an amazing Strat but I'm not feeling hugely Stratty at the moment. There's so many guitars I'd like to try and having all this cash tied up in one guitar that isn't getting that much playing time is pointless.
  • Oh COME ON!!
  • Before you dig out your black balaclava and work out how far you are from my house Travis (about a mile) I have to tell you that I don't actually have that many nice guitars.  I'm always chopping and changing as ideally I'd love to own every decent guitar ever made but finances don't allow it. I end up renting them for a few months , sometimes years and then they get moved on to free up cash for the next one !
  • That being said if you did want to pop round sans balaclava and have a go on it before it sells you are very welcome :-)
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16095
    Oh you Dorset lads !
  •  Love my Springfield! It's never leaving me, I've got the action set the lowest it can go and it sounds wonderful and is easy to play. I tried a lovely CS Michael Laudau heavy relic strat and the Springfield won!
  • Bumpety bump
  • Bump
  • Back on due to a 're-arranger' via a well known auction site :-)
  • This is a fabulous guitar, someone will be delighted and it should be a keeper !!!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks John it looks remarkably similar to your old one ;-)

Ive been naughty again and splashed out on a few things that are, by my standards,  'forever guitars' (that's about a year in real time)

If my John Mayer/Strat itch returns I'll end up buying another K Line as it is awesome - I'm just playing other stuff at the moment.

Im going to see Mr Mayer in May so expect the 'WTB K Line Springfield' post from me shortly afterwards !
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7128
    edited February 2017
    Sunday Bump and final price drop as I've just bought yet another Gibson !
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • On hold for one of our own here :-)
  • Sold to the always delightful @TTU - top man to deal with as always