Now that's a cruise I wish I had been on...Joe Bonamassa & Beth Hart

What's Hot
Superb guitar tones, Les Paul, Tweed Twin and one sexy lady...I feel a twinge...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4696
    I always feel a bit uncomfortable watching Beth Hart for some reason - I certainly wouldn't want to be in the first few rows at one of her shows.

But, ffs, she can sing.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • i know what you mean, i bet she's a right handful.

great voice though

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    Two things made me very uncomfortable 

1. Beth Hart in her always revealing outfits. She reminds me of those women you see pushing their kids around Tesco who are flaunting far too much in a supermarket and it's all stuff that shouldn't be on show anyway! Eewww

2. What is possibly a '59 LP on a boat with that much water in the air. I mean look at it swirling about everywhere! Hopefully Joe was just playing one of his reissues.

great music though. 

• Feels a bit like watching Paul Rodgers in drag...but to be fair I'd wear a dress onstage if it helped me sing like that. Probably wouldn't get so many wedding gigs though....

• Adamski said:

1. Beth Hart in her always revealing outfits. She reminds me of those women you see pushing their kids around Tesco who are flaunting far too much in a supermarket and it's all stuff that shouldn't be on show anyway! Eewww

2. What is possibly a '59 LP on a boat with that much water in the air. I mean look at it swirling about everywhere! Hopefully Joe was just playing one of his reissues.

great music though. 

You say that like it's a bad thing. I love a bit of the Chav Mum look once in a while.

• Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    Adamski said:

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

• Adamski said:

great music though. 

Agreed, I reckon it's a reissue

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22825
    It's not a cruise I wish I had been on.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16095
    Beth Hart has one of the best voices in the world at the moment
     There is something shlock sleazy and smoky about her that makes her very sexy and a perfect Blues singer
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    Adamski said:

great music though. 

You say that like it's a bad thing. I love a bit of the Chav Mum look once in a while.
    It's working for me!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

• LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    Hope it hits a fucking iceberg
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Adamski said:

great music though. 

Yes indeed :)
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    Feels a bit like watching Paul Rodgers in drag...
    i bet you pull all the birds
  • Well she looks a bit healtier now.... 

Drugs rrrrrrrrr baddddddd , Hmmmmmmm okay?!
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Well she looks a bit healtier now.... 

Drugs rrrrrrrrr baddddddd , Hmmmmmmm okay?!
    I came across this particularly sad video on Youtube a few weeks back. I gather her drummer left the band, because he was convinced that she was heading towards killing herself with her drug intake, and he didn't want to be there when it happened.

I saw her live a couple of months back - excellent as ever, and actually relatively restrained, as compared with previous gigs.
  • Them drugs keep the weight off though don't they? 

• Loobs said:
    Feels a bit like watching Paul Rodgers in drag...
    i bet you pull all the birds
    Not *all* of them.

• IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6838
    tFB Trader
    Them drugs keep the weight off though don't they? 
    That's the trouble with heroin.....very moreish.....
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom