SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Allparts necks x2 for strat /Maple/Rosewood

Hi guys,
here's 2 allparts necks that I was going to use on a build but Ive now decided to go with a modern twist on a tele with the help of some of the good folk at this parish!

I literally bought the rosewood neck last week from Pootle and it is in brand new condition.
Not drilled for tuners/neck screws. No nut fitted.
Its a nice handful (why I bought it)

here's the specs 

• 21 medium frets (.079" x .051" (2mm x 1.3mm)
  • Chunky maple neck, sanded, unfinished and ready to spray
  • Rosewood fingerboard
  • 9.5" (241mm) radius
  • Nut width 1-5/8" (41.3mm)
  • Heel width 2-3/16" (55.6mm)
  • Tuning Peg Hole Diameter .340" (8.6mm)
  • Truss Rod adjustment at heel
  • Neck thickness 1.00" (25.4mm) at first fret, 1.00" (25.4mm) at twelfth fret.
It's yours for £110 posted to the UK.

The second neck is one i bought from twospellwizard.

Its a nice modern C kinda feel. Not too shallow nor thick. Sorry for crap description!
Maple fingerboard with vintage style frets.

If anybody want some decent pictures PM me and ill take loads for you.

Neck heel is 55mm as I measure it (I currently dont have a calipers here - sorry).
The tuners and string tree are gone. There is a nut on this!
£95 posted.

Both are 21 fretters and unfinished.

Ill post a link here to the original sale of each - there are pictures linked there too....

Thanks for looking...

Maple neck

http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/88908/lots-of-strat-parts-mighty-mite-allparts-fender-gotoh-oil-city/p1

Rosewood neck

http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/96389/sold-allparts-fender-lic-strat-neck-chunky-sro-fat-unfinished#latest

Thanks for looking guys/glas =)

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom