SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS LD Systems MEI100 & MEI1000 In Ear Monitor Wireless Receiver Packs

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1156
edited February 2017 in Misc £
2 in ear monitor wireless receivers here for use with channel 70 (licence free) on the LD systems MEI 100 and 1000 in ear monitor wireless systems.

Both of these packs were being used with an MEI 100 transmitter. Both are on the licence free channel 70 (863-865).

These would be ideal if you are already running the above LD systems wireless MEI 100 or 1000 systems, and were after spare receiver packs, or were wanting packs for other band members to go onto wireless IEM. Both packs are fully working and were used by me up until very recently.

Only reason for sale is I've decided to switch to a wired system, as being a guitarist and having to sing a lot of backing vocals I don't really move around on stage.

Both packs take 2xAA batteries, a standard pair of duracells would easily last 4-5 gigs for me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments