Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

So, Guitar Guitar F@£K Up AGAIN !!!!!

What's Hot

Comments

• spark240spark240 Frets: 2086
    edited February 2017
    Plug the cans in dude...I assume you have to return it and wait how long for a powered head ?

Your having some bad luck with this bud, but......rest assured when you get it going...;-)

Why not sack it and buy the one on Gtree ?...( is that powered) ?

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • spark240 said:
    Plug the cans in dude...I assume you have to return it and wait how long for a powered head ?

Your having some bad luck with this bud, but......rest assured when you get it going...;-)

So, after the frustration subsided, Ive half an hour with the cans on...

Havent read the manual, but it is very instinctive. A couple of profiles lept out; the divided by 13, and the Redplate one. Now, the latter is very accurate.

Also, the Moog delay is also absolutely bang on. Hmmm, id never even considered  playong thru headphones before.

i actually like the workflow too.
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    What a bunch of morons
  • mellowsunmellowsun Frets: 2422
    Buy from Coda, they use UPS. I ordered on Friday afternoon and my amp arrived on Saturday at 08.30. For 15 quid delivery you can't argue with that.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • spark240 said:

So, after the frustration subsided, Ive half an hour with the cans on...

Havent read the manual, but it is very instinctive. A couple of profiles lept out; the divided by 13, and the Redplate one. Now, the latter is very accurate.

Also, the Moog delay is also absolutely bang on. Hmmm, id never even considered  playong thru headphones before.

i actually like the workflow too.
    "Moog delay", you say? Based on Mooger or Mini?
  • mellowsun said:
    Buy from Coda, they use UPS. I ordered on Friday afternoon and my amp arrived on Saturday at 08.30. For 15 quid delivery you can't argue with that.
    Yep, I always buy first from Coda... however, they dont stock Kemper. 
  • Rubbish shop. Clearly sell B-stock as "new". On my avoid list.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • Shame; they've got a rather lovely CS Jazzmaster in that is right at the top of my GAS list 
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    mellowsun said:
    Yep, I always buy first from Coda... however, they dont stock Kemper. 
    They will in about 6 months :)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Amateur hour from start to finish.

Hope you get this sorted Warren, it's simply not bloody good enough. 
  • jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2160
    Guitar Guitar are usually alright. DPD's Southall depot actually tried to steal a delivery from me. So it's prob DPD's fault. Now I've moved house DPD seem much more reliable. 
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 918
    I won't use GG again after the fiasco with my Fryette Power Station. Muppets!  :p
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9585
    Well a "to-be-fair" update, Bobby (from GG based in Glasgow, I think...) has intervened and saved the day, as he did before. Top man actually - he must pull his hair out with these antics...

His service and promptness has been first class, and the 'swop' is happening today.

I actually really want to like this awkward looking box; its a synch to use, and has some great potential. It has to shine through a real cab though, for me, to be a keeper.

Ill feedback at some point shortly.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • garfygarfy Frets: 144
    Keep them both, you know you will eventually ;)
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2086

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • CabicularCabicular Frets: 2214
    Well a "to-be-fair" update, Bobby (from GG based in Glasgow, I think...) has intervened and saved the day, as he did before. Top man actually - he must pull his hair out with these antics...

His service and promptness has been first class, and the 'swop' is happening today.

I actually really want to like this awkward looking box; its a synch to use, and has some great potential. It has to shine through a real cab though, for me, to be a keeper.

Ill feedback at some point shortly.

I think you'll find its pronounced "Boe-Bay" Glad you are getting it sorted... so the AX 8 up for sale?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9585
    AX8 sold sometime back mate - FX8 is staying though :)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • spark240 said:
    Well, if nowt else that has put me off LTD guitars....if that is how well they stay in tune.,

• andypandyp Frets: 332
    Glad it's getting sorted.

GG Glasgow is my main shop for everything and I've always found them great. I've certainly had no experience like this with them. Same for DPD, they're amazing around my neck of the woods. Always had brilliant service from both GG and DPD.
  • DLT67DLT67 Frets: 0
    GG in Glasgow is a hot bed of a wee wankers man apart from "Big Bill" that guy is a legend usually downstairs or in the acoustic shop will bend over backwards to make you happy rather than get a quick sale.

if anybody wants a good guitar store in Glasgow check out Merchant city music same street as GG but infinitely better service not as many boutique guitars but some quality instruments and amps nonetheless.....

peace