SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

AUCTION: Boss DD-2 Digital Delay MIJ - @thomasross20 Benefit!

What's Hot
GadgetGadget Frets: 897
Further to the @thomasross20 whip-round thread in "Off Topic"...

In a break from the normal conventions of the classifieds, I'd like to add to the fund by offering-up a pedal for AUCTION.

100% of the proceeds from which will go to Mr Ross

The pedal is a MIJ Japan Boss DD-2 Digital Delay, in original box with original instructions. It's def been around the block, its cosmetic condition can best be described as 'challenged' and it did at one point have a tiny fire on the circuit board due to a previous owner connecting the wrong PSU. (It was going to be a donor pedal for another project, but owing to the aforementioned issue, it was unsuitable).

HOWEVER, it is 100% working as it is (as confirmed by Mr Cornish no less) and will I'm sure give it's new owner yonks of delay fun for a shedload less money than a tidy one... and all whilst helping a fellow forumite. No guarantees (other than not DOA) and I don't expect it'll fetch top dollar, but let's see if we can't get it to somewhere near the £75 I paid.

Either bid here publicly by beating the previously posted offer, or if you'd rather keep your bid private, PM me and I'll simply post-up the anonymous current highest price on the thread for everyone to see.

This auction will run until midnight next Sunday, March 5.

The winning bidder (announced by me in the thread for clarity and notified by PM as soon after the deadline as possible) will pay the bid amount PPG to theFretBoard@outlook.com (who will forward said proceeds to Mr Ross) and once admin lets me know it's been paid, I'll post the pedal Special Delivery at my cost.

I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments