Brad Paisley has made me want a Tele even more

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Strat54Strat54 Frets: 2402
    This is a great video and some great close ups of his gear. If you don't like his music F.F to 9:00 and watch him ROCK out.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT363rL3SSg&t=56s
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KylefKylef Frets: 1042
    Very jealous. Been a fan of BP since I spotted him on CMT when in Florida around 10 years ago. I had a Pink Paisley Tele at the time which made me wonder how he had a blue one, looking for the info made me delve into his back catalogue and I'm glad I did.
  • CountryDaveCountryDave Frets: 858
    You could always contact Bill Crook.

Saw Brad at the O2 on Friday. He was great, although all the way through the set he was clearly having major problems with his IEMs. Lots of pointing to his ears and 'up/down' signals. 
  • KBStratKBStrat Frets: 16
    Saw him at Glasgow C2C last night, one of the best shows I've ever seen. Flawless vocals and playing. Has anyone tried out one of those Dr Z DB4 amps?
    Formerly known as k**n**h_b**sh*m
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16125
    Fantastic - I am a huge fan .......that video posted above is proper music 
    that ol 'Boy sure can play geetar !
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Hmmm. I assume a Z Wreck is just a trainwreck rocket with a few altered components? Might be my next build in that case ...
  • Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2589
    tFB Trader
    Hmmm. I assume a Z Wreck is just a trainwreck rocket with a few altered components? Might be my next build in that case ...
    Pretty much check out amp garage, I built one because of BP, Love it with my Tele, nails the twang easily
  • 4114Effects4114Effects Frets: 3131
    tFB Trader
    Pretty much check out amp garage, I built one because of BP, Love it with my Tele, nails the twang easily
    Found the schematic. Almost straight copy of a Trainwreck with slightly lower filtering and approx 2 preamp component changes. I'm going to change one more component and market it as a "D Wreck" ... :-) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6841
    tFB Trader
    Found the schematic. Almost straight copy of a Trainwreck with slightly lower filtering and approx 2 preamp component changes. I'm going to change one more component and market it as a "D Wreck" ... :-) 
    If you're doing this in a head format, I'd be very interested in checking it out when it's done :)
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • LoobsLoobs Frets: 3832
    such a dreamy country hunk that man
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16125
    miserneil said:
    If you're doing this in a head format, I'd be very interested in checking it out when it's done :)
    Me too
    Z wrecks sound amazing..............hugely loud too
  • Mike77Mike77 Frets: 14
    Me three. Nice amps.
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11806
    Bucket said:

Afterwards I asked my dad if I could borrow one of his Teles, and he agreed to lend me his MIJ blue flower one from the mid-80s... but I know that I need to get a Tele of my own.
    Isn't it traditional that something once borrowed from a parent, becomes ones own....? ;)
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11462
    Bucket said:

Afterwards I asked my dad if I could borrow one of his Teles, and he agreed to lend me his MIJ blue flower one from the mid-80s... but I know that I need to get a Tele of my own.
    Isn't it traditional that something once borrowed from a parent, becomes ones own....? ;)
    Maybe so, but he'd need to get his own anyway.  A blue flower might be alright for playing at home, but you wouldn't want to be seen out with it.
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3092
    A great excuse for me to post this from the @guitars4you website. Not as sparkly as you want but easily my "guitar of the show" from Birmingham a few weeks back. Mmmmm. 

"A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11462
    @guitars4you that looks lovely.  I just looked at your website and saw the price though!
  • I've got a couple of tele shapes up for sale, but the swamp ash baby sounds like it fits your bill, https://www.bearguitars.co.uk/#/swamp-ash-bear-mongrol/, feel free to chat if it is of interest
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6841
    tFB Trader
    There was a Paisley Crook with a B Bender on eBay just recently, I was tempted, I should have snapped it up!
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • KylefKylef Frets: 1042
    miserneil said:
    There was a Paisley Crook with a B Bender on eBay just recently, I was tempted, I should have snapped it up!
    I can't find that, do you have a link?