SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS : Orange AD200B Mk III + Orange OBC 410

What's Hot
Adunemoon Adunemoon Frets: 0
edited March 2017 in Amps £
Hello all, selling my orange bass rig (Ad200b MKIII and OBC410) just because i quit playing bass and started playing guitar. Looking for £1300 for the pair but would take £900 for the head and £400 for the cab. £50 off for fuel to come and pick it up if your travelling a distance, If anyone would like anymore information or whatever feel free to ask. Thanks http://i68.tinypic.com/25qvsk1.jpg
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bump :(
  • no one wants a bargain haha 
  • 19701970 Frets: 28
    Try the basschat forum
  • 1970 said:
    Try the basschat forum
    Yeh i tried that, after paying the £7 they took my post down haha, would never use that site ever again.
  • Got offered 700 for the head on bass chat ?! people want everything for nothing these days haha.
  • Musicman20Musicman20 Frets: 2326
    Try Gumtree. I sold mine to a bass player who was specifically looking for one. Granted it was in a mint flightless and basically in unused condition, but got a lot more than £700 for it. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom