Thomas Blug - UK demo/tour in the UK - a few dates

guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14245
in Guitar tFB Trader

Just seen this from a  trade press release - might interest some of you - I've just cut and pasted so no edits - enjoy it if you go

Thomas Blug Touring the UK

German guitar supremo, and vintage amp expert Thomas Blug is once again touring the UK showing off his amazing range of BlugGuitar products such as the AMP1 and the recently released BLUBOX.

Taking in an number of dealers UK wide, the tour kicks off with a slot at the North East Guitar Show at the Rainton Meadows Arena, Houghton Le Spring, and will feature a live set, plus Thomas will be on the JHS Booth to answer questions and present up close and personal demos.

The tour then moves on to visit Guitar Guitar in Newcastle, MOR Music in York, and PMT in Norwich, where Thomas will present his 3 piece live band ‘RockAnarchy’ playing a selection of classic rock tunes from Hendrix, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin as well as a few suprises too…

Thomas will be in-store to chat to staff and customers, demonstrate the AMP1 and the full range of BlugGuitar accessories including the REMOTE, LOOPERKIT, NANOCAB and FATCAB and show the many ways you can put them together to create your very own ideal system.

Meanwhile the RockAnarchy trio (which features JHS demo guy Gav Coulson on bass/vocals and session drummers Tim Gillespie and Tony Wilkins) will also be appearing at a selection of venues along the way – see full list of appearances below. 

Sunday 19th March (10am-4pm)
North East Guitar Show (RockAnarchy Live Concert) 

Sunday 19th March (7.30pm)
The Clef and Cask, Cramlington (RockAnarchy Live Concert) 

Monday 20th March (12pm)
Guitar Guitar, Newcastle (in-store demo)

Monday 20th March (7.30pm)
The Penny Gill, Spennymoor (RockAnarchy Live Concert) 

Tuesday 21st March
(6pm) MOR Music, York (in-store demo) 

Wednesday 22nd March (Night)
The Old Library, Mansfield (RockAnarchy Live Concert)

Thursday 23rd March (7.30pm)
PMT, Norwich (RockAnarchy Live Concert instore)

Friday 24th (7.30pm)
The Belle Vue, High Wycombe (RockAnarchy Live Concert)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MickeyjiMickeyji Frets: 108
    If you like Jeff Beck and Andy Timmons with a smattering of David Gilmour and Jimi, you'll probably enjoy Thomas' playing. I think he's currently one of the very best players around.
  • BGGBGG Frets: 689
    I may make it to the show after all, would be great to see him live, fantastic player !
    #thebatesmotelband
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Mickeyji said:
    If you like Jeff Beck and Andy Timmons with a smattering of David Gilmour and Jimi, you'll probably enjoy Thomas' playing. I think he's currently one of the very best players around.
    +1

I had the pleasure of seeing him last year at Worleys in Stourbridge as he demonstrated his BluGuitar products.

He's probably one of the best players in the world at the moment. And adding to Mickeyji's comment, he shows plenty of jazz, blues, rock, prog influences, and can switch between these so naturally, its an eye opener. He really really enjoys what he does and what he plays, and yet I've never heard anyone else who plays like him.

Not to be missed. Just a shame he's not coming to the West Mids, so will have to travel.
  • Saw him at Leeds guitar show last September. He is  a really phenomenal player  ,always a smile on his face.. was worth going just to see him.. the room he played in was standing room only!