SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F.S MIM Fender Strat 50s Classic Series SOLD!

What's Hot
BowynMadleyBowynMadley Frets: 152
edited March 2017 in Guitars £
Evening all,

As you read in the description i'm (with a bit of reluctance) putting my trusty black strat up for sale. She has served me well over the last 8 or so years but i'm a Gibson man now and it just isn't getting played. I bought her new from Cranes in Cardiff and have over the years done a few mods that most gigging (at the time) musician would do. The mods are as follows;

1. Upgraded to CTS pots
2. Schaller strap locks 
3. Changed the pickups to Iron Gear Vintage spec
4. Sent the Bridge pickup to ash at Oil City and had the base plate mod done which makes a big difference. much fuller and fatter.
5. Changed the pickgaurd to a fender 3 ply.

The guitar is in good condition but has been used so has a few light surface scratches and one small chip on the back of the neck heel (no more than 2mm square)

Comes with a bomb proof flight case with steel corners and metal runners on all edges

£300 cash Collected from South Wales (about 4 miles from Chepstow)

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/aEXszw8

Thanks

Bo
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1800
    Your picture doesn't seem to be working
  • BowynMadleyBowynMadley Frets: 152
    Image host change so hopefully that works now @the_jaffa thanks for pointing that out :)
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4726
    Thought I'd post the pic for you:

I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2355
    I think it's a Classic Series rather than Classic Player? CP Strats have the twin pivot bridge rather than six screws. 
  • the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1800
    Sorted now. Lovely looking guitar
  • BowynMadleyBowynMadley Frets: 152
    Bump for offers