SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Reductions! mostly Mini Dirt Pedals, mostly JuanSolo builds....

What's Hot
downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1049
edited April 2017 in FX £
More pedals for sale - this time mostly minis and mostly Juan Solo creations - I own an awful lot of pedals made by the magnificent JS so this is a bit of a wrench but these are the ones that no longer suit my needs...

http://imgur.com/PcKnY2T

Top row left to right (I've relied on JS own descriptions for the most part!

PORK PI Fuzz - based on an EHX 71 Triangle Muff £28 WITHDRAWN - Effect seems to be intermittent - shame cos it is mental when it works! SOLD Anyway!?

HALF DUB Fuzz - based on half of an Ibanez Double Sound Fuzz Wah - Elf Dub 1/2 Dub PCB. Switch gives two settings - one is large and scooped, the other is bright fuzzstortion. £22

Inline 8 distortion - Based on a Marshall Guv'nor - stripped down and very hair metally! £22 SOLD

Rusty Sheriff's Badge Drive - Modded Hao Rust Driver - Absolutely ferocious pedal  £22

Baby Bender Fuzz - based on a Mk2 Professional Tone Bender £28 SOLD!

Mini Zen - Based on the Hermida Zen Drive (obviously) - great pedal, not sure I should be selling this... £40 SOLD

Ickle Echo - Madbean Cave Dweller PCB - midfi delay, does slapback through to infinity and oscillation! £28 SOLD 

57 Twin/Tweed Deluxe Pedal - Not made by JS! This was a prototype pedal and is switchable between the two styles - vol and gain - great fun, very effective - £40 SOLD

Pickle Vibe - Tiddly vibe sounds - found on many high class boards - £50

All prices include delivery within the UK.

No trades required but you might tempt me with a TC Viscous Vibe - you'd better want more than one pedal though because I'm not putting my hand in my pocket!

More info on the JS pedals can be found at http://stompage.juansolo.co.uk/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments