Jon Gomm - Wukan Motorcycle Kid . . . . .

What's Hot
ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133

New album available

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    He is just ace isn't he?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LukeageLukeage Frets: 35
    edited February 2014
    Love Jon Gomm

I don't think he gets the attention he deserves. He does some truly technically astounding things and like this.... some of it is so atonal and I guess if you were just fiddling around with it a bit it might sound like total wank but he somehow manages to do this with it?!

It's pretty good. I think he's one of a kind. I love that song he did a while ago on YouTube called Passionflower. It's just really different to anything I've ever heard anyone do!! So very cool.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    edited February 2014

• This is still one of the most awe inspiring as well as utterly disheartening performances I have ever seen.

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    He is unbelievable isn't he. Passionflower is one of my very favourite acoustic tracks, technically he is from another planet.
  • Can't sing for shit though.
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26581
    edited February 2014
    This is still one of the most awe inspiring as well as utterly disheartening performances I have ever seen.
    I know what you mean - it's in the same vein as Mike Dawes' stuff (particularly Somebody That I Used To Know). There's just so much going on at any one time that I know with 100% certainty that there's no way my brain could possibly keep track of everything that's happening, much less make my fingers do it.

These guys are just a different breed.
    <space for hire>