SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED....WTB small body all-mahogany acoustic

CastroCastro Frets: 521
edited April 2017 in Acoustics £
Hi Fretboard voyeurs

I'm in the market for an all-mahogany parlour/O/OO/OOO sized acoustic for my son.

Tempt me!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• daddyashdaddyash Frets: 40
    Hi. 
    Not mahogany but I have a Washburn parlour all solid wood one of 250 made for their anniversary. The model number is R316SWKK parlour acoustic. Not to be confused with the cheaper laminated mass production models. Comes with the repro coffin case and reproduction of old Washburn catalogues etched certificate. The guitar has a lr bags element pickup installed but I can remove it if that's not your thing. 
    Thanks
    tim. 
  • CastroCastro Frets: 521

Hey daddyash

The guitar is for my son so I'll ask him tonight if he's interested. Any chance of a photo and a price?

Steve

• daddyashdaddyash Frets: 40
    Hi Steve. 
    Yeah no probs. I'll take a couple of photos tomorrow and pm you. 
    Cheers
    tim
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6414
    See if you can get a Breedlove OM/MMe they're really good value and sound great.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • ExorcistExorcist Frets: 666
    I'm not selling mine - but if you see a tanglewood tw133 (parlour, solid mahogany back and front) second hand, they are great guitars.