NGD - Back to the 80's

Picked this up today and haven't put it down. Love the JB and 59 combo. I've had more exotic guitars in the past but there's something about this that feels great. For me it's on a par with the one guitar I regret selling which was a Floral Jem but the price points are way apart.  Sounds awesome too
https://imgur.com/gallery/vSgVB

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StevepageStevepage Frets: 3168
    Good choice. I can guarantee these will be held in high regard like the old japanese Ibanez RGs and Charvels. Wish I didn't get rid of mine
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7448
    all hail the maple board!
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5916
    Classic 80's going on there. I think @Kebabkid will also like this :)
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Nice. 
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10890
    Congrats,nice score.I've got the Jap version and it's a fantastic guitar.One that under no circumstances I would ever get rid of.So easy to play and,I agree,the pickups are brilliant, They seem to work so well in this particular guitar.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • Congrats,nice score.I've got the Jap version and it's a fantastic guitar.One that under no circumstances I would ever get rid of.So easy to play and,I agree,the pickups are brilliant, They seem to work so well in this particular guitar.
    Agree, it is easy to play and when you are keen but rubbish like me that's what you need ;)