SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Bigsby and Vibramate set up for a Tele

McTootMcToot Frets: 2057
Just acquired a friends Squier Classic Vibe Deluxe Tele and am thinking of Bigsbying it up.  Anyone got what I need?

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rexterrexter Frets: 383
    tFB Trader
    I may be selling one of these set ups if you're interested?
    http://www.rock-gear.de/en/Guitar/Spareparts/Tremolos-bridges-tailpieces/Vibramate-V5-TEV-Stage-II-Mount-Kit.html?&campaign=gshopping-uk&gclid=CLiXqdHeitMCFZCdGwodYzoG1w&cur=1

Mine is used (still on my Thinline!) but thinking of switching.

Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
    www.rexterguitars.co.uk
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2057
    edited April 2017
    I may well be mate! I'm talking to a guy on Facebook who is selling a B5 and Vibramate for £130 - which seems like a pretty decent deal to me, but then I would need the modded Tele bridge bit, wouldn't I? I was actually just going to post in the Guitars section to see what I actually need...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• rexterrexter Frets: 383
    tFB Trader
    Depends which Vibramate model he has! The one I have includes the bridge part too, so is everything you need - barring saddles. £130 for a B5 and the Vibramate is a good deal. I looked at the prices of new Bigsbys yesteday and can't couldn't believe them! I'll try to upload a picture of my setup later.
    Custom colours, vintage restorations, high end guitar finishing
    www.rexterguitars.co.uk