Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 74500
    Yes, very.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CollingsCollings Frets: 413
    I notice the seller has a number of other suspicious listings
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74500
    I wondered at first if it was a Rasmus - Suhr's cheaper far-east-made licenced brand - with a faked logo, but it isn't, it's definitely an outright fake.

In fact, here's the exact same guitar on AliExpress…

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Guitar-Factory-24-frets-Suhr-electric-guitar-suhr-electric-guitar-gold-hardware-locking-tuners/32665670301.html

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StormshadowGuitarsStormshadowGuitars Frets: 1246
    tFB Trader
    Damn I'm gonna have to get some Closed Knob String Winders in for ours!!
  • thermionicthermionic Frets: 10019
    Funny he's happy to call that a Suhr but careful not to call his other fakes "Fender Stratocaster" and "Gibson Les Paul" - or even use photos of the headstocks. Total crook.