SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Makore (aka African Cherry) fretboard blanks x 2

xKempGuitarsxKempGuitars Frets: 183
edited February 2019 in Parts £

Makore (aka African Cherry) fboard blanks - each 575mm x 70-73mm x 13mm (can be thicknessed down on request).

Makore fretboards have been used on a couple of my own guitars, it's one of the lesser known tonewoods, but a tonewood nonetheless, similar in appearance/colour or Mahogany or Sapele with a very tight grain.

It comes from the West African Rainforest and it’s a bit harder and stiffer than African Mahogany. Makore offers a nice even sound, a little deeper in tone than Mahogany but retains the clarity, with a corresponding boost in overall frequency response and high frequency overtones.

£16.00 each (including UK shipping) - overseas shipping available, PM me with your location for rates...

Kemp Guitars - Custom Made Guitars for the Modern Rock & Metal Guitarist
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• A Grade Ovangkol and Makore fretboard blanks - now £15 each inc UK shipping. PM me if you're interested
    Kemp Guitars - Custom Made Guitars for the Modern Rock & Metal Guitarist
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom