SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Blackstar HT-5R mini stack - £295

mrmojorisin888mrmojorisin888 Frets: 44
edited August 2017 in Amps £

Hey guys,

Moving on my brilliant Blackstar HT-5 because I'm slimming down my amp collection to raise money for a scuba diving holiday this summer.

This is the model with built-in reverb and comes with the two 1x12 cabs. Because of its low wattage, you can play this at low volumes at home and still achieve some awesome tones, but make no mistake this can get you heard over a drummer. It's also the perfect amp to gig with because you can push the volume with it mic'd up and let it breathe, unlike other higher wattage amplifiers.

I've owned this since new and have just had it serviced by the authorised Blackstar repairers at Gee Electronics. It's been loved and looked after, and apart from a bit of damage to the tolex underneath the head, and a small scuff or two, it's in awesome condition. 

These are currently £549 new and regarded as one of the best amps Blackstar currently make, so I'm asking £295 and I feel adequately reflects the condition and desirability of the amp.

I'd really prefer only collection with this (based in Manchester), as I don't have the original box and it will be really awkward to post. However if you really desperately want it we can discuss postage options. I'm keen for trades also, a 2x12 combo would be great, specifically I want a Blackstar Series One 45w combo or a Series One 50w head with a 2x12 cab. Obviously I'm willing to add a bit of cash your way for the right amp.

Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom