SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED WTB Telecaster maple neck 21 fret 9.5 radius vintage look

What's Hot
rze99rze99 Frets: 2385
edited September 2019 in Parts £

Hi I'd like to buy a good quality vintage style Telecaster maple neck, preferably used, for a build project.

21 fret, not requiring attention to the frets

Heel rod adjust

tinted finish preferred (but not orange)

Medium or chunky, not skinny

9.5 radius preferred

Standard Fender specs, either Fender MIM, MIJ, or other licensed by Fender spec pref with correct spaghetti gold or silver decal  preferred

PayPal direct

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935

have a look at mine - Mex standard with vintage upgrades.....

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/101035/fs-fender-telecaster#latest

• rze99rze99 Frets: 2385
    Hi thanks for,your response.  Not for me I'm afraid as I don't like that iteration of the Fender decal  or the larger modern tuners. I only like the vintage spec look.  I can get one from stratosphere but with delivery it is not far off the price of a full guitar!   I'm thinking I might buy a Baja and part it out.  
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3012
    Shame it has to be a maple board. I've a very nice Allparts one here but it's Rosewood.
    vintage tint/relic nitro finish, frets fully dressed Klusons style tuners. No logo though !
    DrBob said:
    Shame it has to be a maple board. I've a very nice Allparts one here but it's Rosewood.
    vintage tint/relic nitro finish, frets fully dressed Klusons style tuners. No logo though !
    Hi Dr Bob. Sounds nice... not for this particular project, but I'm interested anyway. What's the radius? Please shoot me pics. thanks
  • camfcamf Frets: 1195
    @DrBob, if @rze99 passes, I'm interested. Can you send me more details/pics and a price? Thanks. Cam
    camf said:
    @DrBob, if @rze99 passes, I'm interested. Can you send me more details/pics and a price? Thanks. Cam
    Sorry chaps, my mention of it in this thread has already stirred some action up and it's now sold pending ! 
    I'll let you know if it falls through 
    DrBob said:
    camf said:
    Sorry chaps, my mention of it in this thread has already stirred some action up and it's now sold pending ! 
    No such thing as first dibs in these parts heh?

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    rze99 said:
    DrBob said:
    camf said:
    No such thing as first dibs in these parts heh?

See the thing is I was alerted to the buyers interest by a PM coming through which flashes up on my phones home screen as an email rather than coming to the forum to check. Now I'm not sure if you responded in the thread before that and if you did my apologies dude !