SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTD: Bigsby B5 trem + Vibramate for my SG?

As per the headline. Cash waiting :-)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3432
    Haven't got a b5 as it's on my les Paul special but I have got the vibramate and relevant screws. Would be unboxed but securely wrapped if you want it. £35 posted. Pm me if you are interested. 
  • Hi thanks,
    is it a V5 or a V5-st? 
    Bog standard v5 I believe -although not 100% sure as got it from another forum member a little while back and it was unboxed by then. I'll take a look and see if there's anything printed on it or dimensions on the site that match up and will get back to you.
  • Thanks!
    So I've had a look at the vibramate and compared on their website. It may just be that it is first thing in the morning and I'm missing something obvious, but as yet I am struggling to find anything that makes it clear as to which v5 I have in my hand. Sorry!

Patent number is 7812232 which may help, though I've got to get to work now so can't look into it until later.

Alternatively if you want to measure up the space you have on your guitar, I can measure this at my end and we can see if it will fit.