SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED Strymon Flint

ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited February 2014 in FX £
I'm looking to buy a Strymon Flint. Anybody got one for sale? SORTED!!
Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ooDDooDD Frets: 1
    I do! 

I PM'd you yesterday...

same price. PM me?
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    I kinda do but need to find a BigSky first.
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    Still looking!!

Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • You and me both mate :-)
    just missed one on ebay this week, went for £170!

• JCA2550JCA2550 Frets: 444
    I noticed yesterday that Hotrox are listing one new at £239 delivered. I was sorely tempted.
  • They've come down in their 2nd hand value then, as they used to fetch over £200 for a fair while. I had a little look through completed listings on eBay and they were all around that mark or a little bit higher, good to know
    It had a BIN of £185 or offers. I offered £160 expecting a decline, heard nothing until I got an email saying it had been sold.
    The seller let it go at £170.

I had sent questions too but got no replies.

So with ebay fees taken into account, they'll have ended up with £153. then Paypal fees on top of that he'll be getting under £150.

I'd have given him £175, OFF ebay!!
    Bump. Still looking if anyone has one?