SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - Parker Fly gig bag

looking for a Parker fly gig bag.
Has anybody out there got one they like to sell ?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• richhrichh Frets: 460
    I've got one that fits a NiteFly - don't think it is that much different to any old gigbag or am I mistaken?

The actual Fly guitars I think had a thinner body though.

I know that Thomann were selling some Parker spares, not sure if they still are or not now.
  • Hi Rich, it's not the original fly, it's one of the P38 models it's a really nice guitar though
    if you've got a gig bag for sale I'm defiantly interested.
    all the best,
    Steve
    Hi Steve,

Just checked and my NiteFly fits in a standard gigbag okay, just a wee bit less snug.  I'll PM you if you're desperate for the genuine article though. 

Checked Thomann and they no longer seem to do the Parker accessories, which is a shame.  I used to have 3 of these guitars (all variants) but only have the one now, but I ordered some spares a year or 2 back: tremelo arms (was thinking of cutting down to shorter length) and the strange 'Bullwinkle' things that allow you to hang the Flys on a wall hanger.  I even have spare pickguards, as I had a grand plan to try different pickup configurations instead of the standard H / S / S

No wonder I can't get in the spare room any more!
  • Cheers Rich,I have a few different gig bags kicking around,I'll give it a try.
    All the best,
    Steve
    PM sent - but honestly, there is no real benefit having the Parker case - I stuck mine just now in a PRS gigbag, and fitted well, just a tiny bit more room free at the headstock end.