SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Marshall JMP-1, 8008 and 1936 Vintage

For sale:

Marshall JMP-1 rack mount preamp in decent condition with 4-button footswitch, fully working.

Marshall 8008 Valvestate rack power amp in well worn condition but fully working.

Both housed in an SKB rack case.

Marshall 2x12 1936 Vintage cab (Vintage 30's) with dustcover and castors.

£650 the lot, or will split £400 for the amps and £250 for the cab providing the amps sell first (so I still have the cab to demo them).

-Mike. (Cambridge)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JetfireJetfire Frets: 1702

How much for the JMP1?

• I don't want to split the rack up - otherwise I can't demo the remaining pieces. So I'm asking for £400 for the JMP-1, the footswitch, the 8008 and the SKB rack case.

• Bump :-)

• siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    if you sell via ebay or maybe someone on the forum they're not going to be demo'ing them? The JMP-1 I guess can easily be demo'ed apart from the rest of the rack. It and the rack itself might be the 2 most desirable items...the tranny power amp I'd hazard to guess would be the least ? Market value for the JMP-1 is £200-250, have a look on ebay completed listings?