COYS *edit* - it's not all over yet!!

What's Hot

Comments

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Spurs fans, do you think you will hold onto your best players?

Lloris, Ali and Kane are heavily linked.  I know most is mostly bull, but think you'll see out the window with the same squad?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4378
    proggy said:
    Once in 22 years.....well woopdy-fucking-do.
    ^^ this. 

Last year's capitulation was a cracker. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 14007
    I have no idea what this thread is about, you weirdos

• ReverendReverend Frets: 5129
    Just shout "square ball", "man on" and "no 'eroes".  You'll fit fight in.

Bonus points for questioning the parentage and onanistic habits of  officialdom. 
  • Reverend said:
    Just shout "square ball", "man on" and "no 'eroes".  You'll fit fight in.

Bonus points for questioning the parentage and onanistic habits of  officialdom. 
    Square balls? My my.....footy has changed alot since i were a lad.
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3109
    There's got to be some interest in Pochetino from the big clubs. He's clearly very good. There's a bit of speculation involving Harry and Man Utd too. 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27938
    joeyowen said:

Lloris, Ali and Kane are heavily linked.  I know most is mostly bull, but think you'll see out the window with the same squad?
    There's got to be some interest in Pochetino from the big clubs. He's clearly very good. There's a bit of speculation involving Harry and Man Utd too. 
    Can't see Poch going - everything that he's said has been committed to Spurs.  Ditto HarryK.  

There's one or two that I hope get moved on (why on earth did we buy Sissoko??), so I'll keep my fingers crossed for that too.

Given that most of our first team players would walk straight into any other side, and probably double their wages at some of them, there's bound to be speculation.  As every window.  But there are few real "teams" out there in the same way that Spurs appear to have achieved.  

Too many sides are just a temporary accumulation of transient mercenaries, who have tried to buy a team rather than invest in building a real one.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • kaypeejaykaypeejay Frets: 784
    Oh dear, it took me this long to figure out what COYS stands for!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3109
    TTony said:
    joeyowen said:

Can't see Poch going - everything that he's said has been committed to Spurs.  Ditto HarryK.  

There's one or two that I hope get moved on (why on earth did we buy Sissoko??), so I'll keep my fingers crossed for that too.

Given that most of our first team players would walk straight into any other side, and probably double their wages at some of them, there's bound to be speculation.  As every window.  But there are few real "teams" out there in the same way that Spurs appear to have achieved.  

Too many sides are just a temporary accumulation of transient mercenaries, who have tried to buy a team rather than invest in building a real one.
    It'll be interesting to see whether the new stadium build affects the wages the club can offer. I'd not rule out a swoop for your assets from one of the oligarch clubs. It comes to us all.
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1712
    COYS!!!!

Will be nail biting during the dreaded transfer window.. and hope the Wembley hoodoo resolves asap.
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• Flanging_FredFlanging_Fred Frets: 3117
    edited May 2017
    kaypeejay said:
    It means 'Come on you SAINTS'.

They nick our players, they nick our managers, they steal our songs ("oh when the Spurs" - seriously? Get your own bloody song!)  so you might as well have COYS as well.

The only thing worse is sodding Liverhampton.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27938

They nick our players,
    To be fair @flanging_fred, we don't "nick" your players, we pay top dollar.  I mean, £7m for Gareth Bale ... can't say fairer than that!

Oh, hang on, *that* Gareth Bale, ermmmmmm ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    edited May 2017
    ...and what about Toby Alderwhatisface. Everyone in Soton was told that the loan had a right to buy claus in it.  We were all waiting for the formality of him signing the promised permanent contract and bugger me if he doesn't suddenly turn up in North London.  Sneaky buggers.

Never mind though we got Virgil Van dyke in to replace him.

wait? What? ...

sigh.

Time to call Celtic again I guess
  • Never mind though we got Virgil Van dyke in to replace him.
    He was superb in Mary Poppins.
    Never mind though we got Virgil Van dyke in to replace him.
    He was superb in Mary Poppins.
    Terrible cockerney accent but great at defending corners. He wont be signing for West Ham I guess.
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11422
    kaypeejay said:
    It means 'Come on you SAINTS'.

They nick our players, they nick our managers, they steal our songs ("oh when the Spurs" - seriously? Get your own bloody song!)  so you might as well have COYS as well.

The only thing worse is sodding Liverhampton.
    I suggested that, in the same way that we have the Old Firm derby and El Classico, Spurs fans should re-name the away game at Southampton as "The Scouting Mission".
  • SeshSesh Frets: 1872
    TTony said:

Can't see Poch going - everything that he's said has been committed to Spurs.
    He'll go when the right offer comes in.
    Can't sing, can't dance, can handle a guitar a little.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • scrumhalfscrumhalf Frets: 11422
    Poch will go when he has some silverware to show for his efforts. I'm not stupid enough to think that he'll be there forever, but it'll be a while, I'm sure, before he goes off to manage elsewhere.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    Levy is a tight bugger. The good players will probably leave for better wages. Kane to Man U! and we'll gladly have DA as well. let's go the whole hog and have Poch as well, I wanted him before we got Mourinho.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Cut Off Your Scrotum
    My V key is broken
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom