SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

dod american metal f/s

What's Hot
stuagustuagu Frets: 334
edited February 2014 in FX £
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm297/stuagu/pedaldod.jpg

virtually unused dod american metal (80's?), unused because its awful ? i really couldnt say :) ... anyway, does anyone want it for £25 posted? all the box n bits ... even a guarantee card (might be out of date:) 
kindest regards
gu
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 73104
    lol

I remember it well - a friend of mine recommended it to me. It was only later that I found out what kind of music he liked ;).

Hair Metal in a box. Perfect if you have no taste like that sort of thing :D.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    wisewords! 
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 696
    At this point I feel I should say something ......
    good or bad? :-)
  • Allegedly its all over Slint's spiderland album (well the heavy bits) so its perhaps only as hair rock as the hairy rocker who is playing it.

• I'm going to go ahead and say I love these... Last one I had came from cash converters and sounded the nuts.  

But broke after a week... It was totally battered, and cost me a fiver - it was clear the switch was knackered.  I threw it away (oh, what a mistake). 

It is *the* 80's metal sound.  You can sound like Steel Panther!
    .. i got toooo fat for spandex so this has to go! :-)
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 696
    stuagu said:
    good or bad? :-)
    As someone who never quite let go of 1989, good.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom