Haven't hankered after a production guitar in a while, but ....

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Wouldn't be the guitar for me, but as others have said it looks to be a hell of a lot of guitar for the money.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FezFez Frets: 536
    It needs fret dots or symbols on the 3rd & 5th frets. Otherwise nice geetar.
    Don't touch that dial.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    I've followed the Chapman guitars for a while but never tried one, I think their problem now is that they have raised the price to the £500+ mark which puts it into competition with a LOT of different brands, it's no longer a great cheap guitar.

(hate the chrome on it)
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3007
    So, just to clarify, as it's a 24 fretter have they achieved that by keeping the overall length of the guitar the same as a normal Tele meaning that frets 22-24 are a long way into the body or have they 'pulled the neck up' a bit meaning that fret 24 is where 21 would be making the guitar a bit longer than a normal Tele and bringing the bridge further up the body ?

Hard to tell without a bolt join to reference !
  • axisus said:

Rob's band kicks ass - can't remember the name right now but they have a good video of one song.
    Dorje?

• PuggyPuggy Frets: 0
    Quite like the look of these and agree with the this isn't a tele viewpoint, also agree on struggling to have the guys sig on the guitar. (Although I do enjoy his videos)