Led Zeppelin to tour?

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• Chuffed he's playing at Llandudno, will try to get a ticket. The amazon ticket presale business is a bit confusing tho! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Chuffed he's playing at Llandudno, will try to get a ticket. The amazon ticket presale business is a bit confusing tho! 
    I'm assuming I'll receive a separate e-mail before next Friday...
  • MagicPigDetectiveMagicPigDetective Frets: 3048
    edited August 2017
    Chuffed he's playing at Llandudno, will try to get a ticket. The amazon ticket presale business is a bit confusing tho! 

It first it tells you to pre-order the album to qualify for the presale email. Then at the end the small print states that you dont need to buy the album to qualify, just subscribe to a list. I've subscribed to the list and hopefully will receive the presale email.  Am I missing something or is that a bit daft?? 

It first it tells you to pre-order the album to qualify for the presale email. Then at the end the small print states that you dont need to buy the album to qualify, just subscribe to a list. I've subscribed to the list and hopefully will receive the presale email.  Am I missing something or is that a bit daft?? 
    I guess it's like the old "no purchase necessary" clause for competitions. Something to do with gambling laws IIRC.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    @MagicPigDetective did you manage to get signed up for the presale? 

I'm logged in and counting down the minutes to 9am.
    Front stalls at Birmingham Symphony Hall....get in!
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    Should leave it in the past 

Same as the GNR reunion. My favourite band of all time but the whole thing sounds like shit 
    Except Slash and Duff can still play properly. Page has not done anything nice live since 1975. Page doesn't even sound like Page anymore. 
  • @MagicPigDetective did you manage to get signed up for the presale? 

I'm logged in and counting down the minutes to 9am.

No I didn't receive an email! Did you get one? To be honest Im having second thoughts about paying over fifty quid for a gig...