NPD - Digitech Freqout

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• firepaulmusicfirepaulmusic Frets: 368
    ruoma said:
    ruoma said:
    Mine's fun, but will be getting returned cause it's a tone sucker. Just kills my dynamics when bypassed. 
    That can't be right. It's true bypass.

I'm not technical, but maybe the momentary mode isn't true bypass so it can be turned on and off instantly? But the latching mode can't have any effect on tone.
    True, tested it again today and you're right, with the buffer off it doesn't tone suck. But with the momentary switch it really does for me. Just don't like the buffer. I would just leave it off and step on it when needed, but with the momentary off, it has a little audio interruption when engaged, so pretty useless! Too bad!
    Are you saying that in non-momentary setting it's ok or useless in both settings?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ruomaruoma Frets: 67
    edited May 2017
    No, the momentary setting works very wel: Seemless transition into feedback, but with a crappy buffer for my very picky tastes. But if you switch that off, play a note, then switch the pedal on (in toggle mode you could say), there is a short drop in audio. So there's no way to transition smoothly into feedback without the buffer. Haven't tried the pedal first in the chain though, but if that would be the requirement, I wouldn't be interested anymore either. 
    ruoma said:
    No, the momentary setting works very wel: Seemless transition into feedback, but with a crappy buffer for my very picky tastes. But if you switch that off, play a note, then switch the pedal on (in toggle mode you could say), there is a short drop in audio. So there's no way to transition smoothly into feedback without the buffer. Haven't tried the pedal first in the chain though, but if that would be the requirement, I wouldn't be interested anymore either. 
    Ok ta, you must be very picky as I can't hear any degradation of my sound in Momentary mode. 
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2987
    tFB Trader

I pre-ordered one from Andertons at the beginning of April, it was due in Monday but instead got an email saying 'estimated end of June'. So cancelled. The urge for one has kinda gone with it though looks like Thomann have them in.

• VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1044
    I got mine this morning from Thomann, ordered last Thursday/Friday I think. 
    The band were blown away by this at rehearsal last night, adds great dynamics to solos...