Peacekeeper - school me

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1823
    Something wicked this way comes.....

What's that?
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17872
    tFB Trader
    Oooo that looks interesting :)
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11734
    tFB Trader
    A special version Ltd Edition of the ThorpyFX Peacekeeper with a special livery on the side walls and a special laser etched Barefoot Button.
    Limited to 25 pieces  (10 of which will be supplied with the 25th Anniversary Lion guitars) and the other 15 will be for sale.

It was part of my idea that some of our friends would like a small memento of our 25th Anniversary and not everybody can afford one of the guitars, so the pedal seemed like a nice idea, especially as it's the same one we are including with the guitars.

The pic below is my own one with the etched button added to show what it will look like - first deliveries will come through in a few weeks. The "for sale" ones won't have the workshop dust that I should have wiped off before taking this pic.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Very nice.