Crisps

What's Hot

Comments

• Pickled onion space raiders
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24581
    Pickled onion space raiders
    They give me the toots something chronic!
  • Ben8010Ben8010 Frets: 150
    cruxiform said:
    Salt and vinegar Square crisps. Yum.
    Discos are better..
    Not had Discos in ages. Their prawn cocktail are top notch.
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    zepp76 said:
    I've recently discovered the McCoy's Flame grilled steak flavour crisps and am hooked, what a proper crisp! So what's your brand/flavour of choice? I'm always up for a recommendation of other crisps.

Try the aldi brisket and bourbon ones, fantastic.
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4378

are fucking marvellous

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1550

Another vote for Brannigans Beef n Mustard crisps. Utterly, utterly devine!

Space Raiders, pickled onion.

Seabrooks salt n vinegar

That is all,

Adam

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3611
    All those colourings, flavorings and preservatives added to the fat and salt, Erm no thanks.

A number of years ago my little sister worked for a company that supplied those 'ingredients' to chrisp makers. The boxes of chemicals were shipped wearing hazard signs! So they were very concentrated and you can get drunk on water if you drink a whole pond in one go, but just think about what you consume. There was a time when a packet of crisps wa sliced spud deep fries with adde salt, these days that not bad enough so industrial chemicals are added too.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • rocktronrocktron Frets: 806
    edited May 2017
    Pringles Cheese & Onion.

I can recommend these Ham & Cheese biscuits. The odour wafting from the ham is mouth-watering. Give it a try - I promise, you won't regret buying a box. In fact, this could become your favourite snack.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n219/rocktron1948/Tesco Mini Snackers Ham and Cheese_zpsx3wsmnkx.jpg
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    ESBlonde said:
    All those colourings, flavorings and preservatives added to the fat and salt, Erm no thanks.

A number of years ago my little sister worked for a company that supplied those 'ingredients' to chrisp makers. The boxes of chemicals were shipped wearing hazard signs! So they were very concentrated and you can get drunk on water if you drink a whole pond in one go, but just think about what you consume. There was a time when a packet of crisps wa sliced spud deep fries with adde salt, these days that not bad enough so industrial chemicals are added too.

Has @Sambostar hacked your account? :dizzy: 

That's how that post read to me then.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NikkoNikko Frets: 1803
    ESBlonde said:

...but...but....they taste so yummy!
    **Signature space available for a reasonable fee. Enquire within**
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3611
    underdog said:
    ESBlonde said:

Grammer wot gramaa, I woz posting while attending a meeting and trying to keep my eyes open!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    ESBlonde said:
    underdog said:
    ESBlonde said:

Grammer wot gramaa, I woz posting while attending a meeting and trying to keep my eyes open!
    You keep your far too sensible eyes off of my crisps lol :grin:

Which would be Frazzles. Bit sized, bacon flavour, crispy goodness.

/thread

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• starwarsnosebleedstarwarsnosebleed Frets: 2357
    edited May 2017
    In primary school it was Smith Puffs.' @10p a pack iirc.
    used to crush the bag and down them one.
    yuuumm!

discontinued now though.
  • FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2487
    In primary school it was Smith Puffs.' @10p a pack iirc.
    used to crush the bag and down them one.
    yuuumm!

discontinued now though.
    Political corectness gone mad.
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    I am obsessed with these. I have to eat the whole lot the same day no matter how big the packet or who they belong to. 

Now I want some ......
  • ronnybronnyb Frets: 1750
    Golden Wonder cheese and onion, remember when they first came out in the 60s licked all the inside of the packet I thought they were so tasty.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16373
    I am not much of a crisp eater but the occasional packet of Corfresh snacks is a treat, the hot chilli potato ones are a selfish indulgence as no one else in my family can cope with the heat. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • snakemanStoosnakemanStoo Frets: 1708
    Walkers Wostershersher sauce.
    PSN id : snakey33stoo
  • professorbenprofessorben Frets: 5106
    Brannigans Ham and Mustard. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I used to like the Walkers extra crunchy pranw cocktail, but they stopped doing them.
    My V key is broken