SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted! - Analogman Sunlion, Beano-Boost, Germanium Sunface or Fulltone '69!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• PM'd

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • timbuk02timbuk02 Frets: 273
    There's an MI Audio Neo Fuzz on 3Bay just now - uses two AC128 NOS germaniums, love mine for that germ low od and the clean up. So versatile.  While I don't want to divert sales away from FB, it prob won't even reach 50 quid. Seems to be a pedal that's slipped under the radar - there's not many decent demo vids(sounds better in real life than on the PGS vid) and it's not made any more... 
  • timbuk02 said:
    There's an MI Audio Neo Fuzz on 3Bay just now - uses two AC128 NOS germaniums, love mine for that germ low od and the clean up. So versatile.  While I don't want to divert sales away from FB, it prob won't even reach 50 quid. Seems to be a pedal that's slipped under the radar - there's not many decent demo vids(sounds better in real life than on the PGS vid) and it's not made any more... 

took a look but can't see anything... could only find one that sold back in Sept ... went for £41..
  • timbuk02 said:

took a look but can't see anything... could only find one that sold back in Sept ... went for £41..

Found it .... :-)

• benecolbenecol Frets: 404
    One from the outfield, but just about to list a Fulltone '70, if that's any use?
  • Managed to get a '69 and Beano-Boost. I'd be interested in the '70 but a Dunlop Mini-Wah is probably higher up my list now. How much you looking for just out of interest @benecol?
  • benecolbenecol Frets: 404
    PMed...