SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Moose Nomad fuzz (Foxx Tone Machine clone), Sleeping Dog FX Expression switcher and Boss TU-2

mrmojorisin888mrmojorisin888 Frets: 44
edited August 2017 in FX £

Hey guys, trying to clear out my bits and pieces now:

Moose Electronics Nomad fuzz: £70 SOLD
This is a rare pedal, not seen used often, hand made by Cian Moose in Dublin. It is based on the brilliant Foxx Tone Machine and comes with foot-switchable octave up and a three position toggle switch that switches between Germanium, Silicon and no diodes. €150 new, this one is custom made, as the original has a mix that blends the dry signal with the fuzz, but this one does not, allowing full-on fuzz only. It also comes with a custom enclosure and custom labels. No box with this either.

Sleeping Dog FX Expression switcher: £45 SOLD
This brilliant device was custom build by Michael to my specs. This pedal allows for a single expression pedal to control up to 4 pedals at once that accept an expression pedal. TRS cables are needed of course, but this allows you to control 4 different pedal parameters simultaneously!! When bypassed, your pedal would see the minimum value, as in heel-down on your expression pedal. Comes boxed and is mint.

Boss TU-2: £30 SOLD
Not much to say about this industry-standard tuner, we all know how good this is. Has no box and is in decent nick.

Pedaltrain PT-3 with soft case: £90 SOLD

MXR Sub Machine: £80 SOLD

I also have a Boss PSA-240 200mA power supply that I can include with any sale for an extra £5.

Collection free or can post at buyers cost. Payments through bank transfer or PayPal goods and services, but for PayPal payments please add 3.4% + 20p to cover PayPal goods and services fees. Pm me for more information and pictures if you want!

Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
    Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
  • Bump
  • where are you based?

• Durham mate :)
  • Bump