SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Koch Twintone II

RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
For sale, my Koch Twintone II, 50 watts of EL34 goodness. Very high build quality and excellent range of tones from crystal clean to crunch to full bore drive. Capable of running at 25 watts or even silently into headphones. It is compact but reassuringly sturdy. 
Recently re-valved with Koch tubes, in excellent condition and has Koch padded cover.

I just don't need an amp this capable for my humble playing needs. Amp is with me in France but can be shipped securely, reasonably.
Would like @£600 but open to sensible offers.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mrn1989mrn1989 Frets: 240
    Would love that. I've got the Studiotone fantastic amps. If my Marshall sells I might be tempted how much shipping roughly?
    Fretboard Feedback https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58705/  ALSO Over 500+ 100% feedback eBay transactions 
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Cheers.  It is a very good amp. I had a Mesa Nomad 45 previously and this trumps it everywhere, build quality, lack of background noise, even the clean, crunch and drive tones.  

Suitably packed it is somewhere between £30 and £40. To be entirely up front that is always something that can be negotiated;)