SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Momose telecaster

What's Hot
Steve-OSteve-O Frets: 37
edited January 2018 in Guitars £

I am selling my Momose telecaster I bought in Japan in 2014.

The guitar is in excellent working order. No major, scratches or dings, just some minor scuffs on the scratch plate. Beautiful natural wood color with a lacquer finish. Superior quality craftsmanship from the deviser factory in Japan. Plays and sounds amazing. 

Item will be shipped from the UK in its original Momose hardcase.

This has to go this week because I'm heading back to Japan on Friday and I will take it with me if it doesn't sell. Final price drop 800 pounds no offers. 

Specification.

Body: Ash 2p

Neck: Maple

Finger board: Maple

Pegs: Gotoh

Pick ups: Yuta vt-1

Serial no: #2641

Model: MT2-STD/M NA

https://i.imgur.com/VAnC7AG.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/E0Tb6ud.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/L5jbcfk.jpg

Link to the evil bay auction with more pics below.

[admin edit - no evil bay links here please]

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jock68Jock68 Frets: 902
    Got 2 Momose Guitars, amazing build quality, lovely instruments.
    Jock
  • Steve-OSteve-O Frets: 37
    Yes, they are really great guitars! 
    Forgot to mention, retails for around 190,000 Yen (1350 quid) brand new in Japan and I will ship it from the UK for free so no nasty import duties or anything to worry about.

Offial Momose website: http://www.deviser.co.jp/momose/guitars/original/mt2stdm

• Xmas bump
  • Adding some more detailed specs below on request: 

Body(Top)
    Ash 2P
    Neck
    Maple
    Fingerboard
    Maple
    Nut
    Oiled Bone
    Bridge
    DEVISER / DTB-1
    Machineheads
    GOTOH/SD91-05M MG
    Fret
    JESCAR FW9662-NS
    Pickups
    momose VT-1
    Controls
    1Vol,1Tone,3way PU selector
    Scale Length
    25 1/2 inch
    Width at Nut
    42.0mm
    Fingerboard Radius
    210R
    Finish
    Top Lacquer

shipping is free to U.K. Address, but outside U.K. The buyer is responsible for full shipping cost.

thanks.

steve
    Price drop: UK 850.
    Bitcoin also accepted.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Final price drop 800 pounds. A ridiculous deal! 
    Le bump Finale!
    Only 750 pounds for this beautiful guitar. We're talking Fender custom shop level here ladies & gentlemen. Leaving for Japan at the weekend so will be withdrawn very soon!
  • Hello Steve hope your keeping well my friend  lol I’ve got a wee bit of money put by I received £3500 from a P.I.P payout from Lloyd’s TSB so have a guess what I’m thinking. Steve I’m really interested in a Momose Les Paul!!!!! Hey no pressure my friend I still love the Telecaster and can honestly say it’s one of the nicest sounding guitars I have,I don’t know why I haven’t taken to the the Momose Strat so much it’s a work of art but I really love the Telecaster.I was going to ask you something Steve and please don’t take offence  but do they make copies of Momose Guitars as this would be a deal breaker if I went for a Momose Les Paul,just thinking out loud,well my friend I hope to hear back from you soon and hopefully with some of the news I like to hear hey I was gonna ask you aswell do you still have that beautiful E.S.P Stratocaster it’s a beauty Steve and I don’t think you should part with it !!!! But if you really fancied something you really liked you know I’m allways here for a back up plan. Hope to hear back from you soon steve it’s allways a pleasure  talking GUITARS’s with you take care my friend and hope to hear from you soon,take care Steve with kindest rega4ds Scott.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom