SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Pedal Power Supply (18v?)

danlptdanlpt Frets: 12
edited June 2017 in FX £
Wanting to buy a pedal power supply. an 18v output is an advantage but I can work around that with a doubler if there's plenty of 9v outputs. Maybe a fuel tank classic, pedal power 2+ etc.

Any out there?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GavRichListGavRichList Frets: 7333
    If you go cioks, they also do a cable that sums two isolated outputs - I.e 2x 9V = 18V. That's what I've done for my pigtronix. 
  • danlptdanlpt Frets: 12
    If you go cioks, they also do a cable that sums two isolated outputs - I.e 2x 9V = 18V. That's what I've done for my pigtronix. 
    Actually that's a decent option. I've just found those cables, i'll open the ad up to non 18v too. cheers
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 627
    Decibel 11 Hotstone any good to you?
  • I've got a T Rex Chameleon I'm moving on? That's got a dedicated 9/18V switchable output and the other 4 outputs are 9/12V switchable too. Really powerful unit!
    Check out my feedback thread here, would really appreciate it if you could leave a quick line if you've bought from me. :)
  • danlptdanlpt Frets: 12
    I've got a T Rex Chameleon I'm moving on? That's got a dedicated 9/18V switchable output and the other 4 outputs are 9/12V switchable too. Really powerful unit!
    thanks but there's not enough 9v outputs there for me. I need 5 9v plus 1 18v or 7 9v if im going to use a doubler
  • DanRDanR Frets: 1041
    Hi I have a pedal power 2 £100 and a strymon Zuma. £200.

Zuma has never actually been used and has 9 outputs and runs two at 9/12/18 without using a double.

Also all are high current but that does drop as you up the power.

I only need to keep one and I've nothing high powered any more.
  • bloodandtearsbloodandtears Frets: 1735
    Harley Benton Jnr??
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?