SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS FINAL PRICE DROPS Epic pedal clear out. Pedaltrain

What's Hot
preston61preston61 Frets: 690
edited February 2014 in FX £
Okay so we had clear out number one and it's now time to list pretty much everything else I have. I am not sure about selling some of these however everything had a price.

Prices include recorded postage and presume paypal gift. All pedals are in excellent condition unless stated otherwise. 

http://imageshack.com/a/img541/5449/c4zn.jpg
Pedal train 3 board and pedal train two hardcase £159 - so I wanted a bigger board but didn't want to carry around the massive pt3 hard case. The foam was removed by the previous owner and replaced by a thinner padding so he could fit his nova system in. Postage on this will be a lot, so collection would be preferred, however I am will to chat postage for the right price. (the pedals on the board aren't for sale. just to help with size)

Trades wise I'm not massively in the market for anything, a Paisley drive maybe, but send me your offers, you never know what mood I'm in.

Let the sales begin
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments