SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Wren And Cuff, Strymon, MXR, Way Huge, CAE, TC, Marshall

HisnamesjamesHisnamesjames Frets: 9
edited June 2017 in FX £
Selling on a bunch of pedals, only really interested in one pedal on trades - Earthquaker Hoof Reaper. If you have one, make me a fair offer and I'll take it! All pedals including standard UK shipping

Wren And Cuff Tall Front Russian Muff - It's fantastic. It's as Sovtek-y as you could want to be, but unfortunately, doesn't fit the bill right now. Some minor marks to paint, nothing that shows enclosure underneath. Velcro on base - £160

Strymon Blue Sky Reverb. Used for two hours, bought a Big Sky, with plans to use the Blue on an acoustic/smaller board. Would consider this mint, power supply has never been used, no velcro. - £250

Way Huge Blue Hippo - Fantastic old school chorus and vibrato pedal. Very similar in vibe to a CE-1 type of affair - very good condition, some marks to edges of enclosure on jack side, velcro on base - £100 ONO

MXR Studio Compressor - Ultimately, I don't need a compressor. At least, not one this powerful. Basically a rack compressor in a pedal, fantastic for anyone using less gain than lots. Near mint, velcro on base - £180 ONO

CAE Boost/Line Driver - My favourite boost pedal, but has been unused for some time now. Very near mint condition, one small mark on top edge, velcro on base - £75 ONO

TC Electronic Polytune 2 - Bought to replace my broken TU3, but I just prefer Boss tuners. Still has the plastic over the screen, perfect condition, velcro on base - £50

Marshall Regenerator Multi FX pedal - Cheap, many effects, small footprint. It's basically a one stop shop for modulation, without having to sacrifice too much space. VGC, velcro on base - £45

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments