SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Source Audio Programmable EQ - £100 (or swap for EXH Deluxe Mem Boy)

Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
edited June 2017 in FX £

Selling my practically brand new Source Audio Programmable EQ pedal. Great EQ-ing and/or boosting and it has green AND blue leds, how cool is that? Selling to fund new toys so if you've got an EXH Deluxe Memory Boy in good nick I'd do a swap.

https://www.gak.co.uk/en/source-audio-programmable-eq-pedal/97698?gclid=CjwKEAjw4IjKBRDr6p752cCUm3kSJAC-eqRtSOtxVU4_MEXwyBUm9y5awGvuHK1rq73LaIFw7kKJuxoCa0Pw_wcB

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
    Buy my pedal god dam it 

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188

A wee pre-ebay bump