SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! FS/FT: USA-made Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

What's Hot
ThatWasleyThatWasley Frets: 4
edited March 2014 in Amps £
Here we have my USA constructed Fender Hot Rod Deluxe circa 2000.

The amp it's self is in full working order and has had the pots checked and cleaned recently. Tubes still have plenty of life in them but the amp WAS gigged when I was still in a band so it has the odd mark here and there, though it's had light home use for the last four years, which is roughly once a month at most. The tolex had torn in a couple of corners (on the back so hardly noticeable) but these tears have been repaired and glued back down with good old UHU so should be no issue. Control plate also has a few marks where it's pitted from use but again, purely cosmetic.

The speaker is an Ipswich made Marshall badged Vintage by Celestion G12, and I shouldn't need to explain what that speaker is worth on it's own, though I CAN put the original Eminence speaker back in if preferred? Also comes with Fender soft dust cover and Fender two button foot switch to control the channel as well as the gain to more gain boost.

Looking for a Fender Blues Deluxe reissue as far as trades go, but will take £400 cash for this if you're feeling flush. May take a Blues Jr + cash my way if one came up too. Can be collected from Doncaster if cash sale but may be able to travel for trades as my other half drives. Not interested in any other trades though guys, just a Blues Deluxe, blues jr + cash or straight cash. Cheers.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bump :)
  • bump
  • I have a Fender Champ 12 (80's red knob one) with a Celestion G12 Century in it. Would that be of  any interest? I'm based in Harrogate and drive so not too far away. I could take photo's and get more details across to you if it would be of interest...
  • photekphotek Frets: 1471
    I have a Fender Champ 12 (80's red knob one) with a Celestion G12 Century in it.
    Cracking little amps those, especially with a speaker upgrade.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for the offer mate, but it's not really what I'm looking for. Don't really know enough about the Champ 12 either, and I'd rather not risk it for something I end up disliking. Would rather hold out for a blues deluxe as I've already played one of those and loved it. Cheers for getting in touch though :)
  • Cheers @photek They certainly have a following of people that adore them. Incredibly loud for what it is! I like it but I'm looking for something a little different... might see it up for sale/trade shortly!

No problem @thatwasley ! GLWTS!

All the best,
    Panama
  • ThatWasleyThatWasley Frets: 4
    edited February 2014
    Thanks @Panama_Jack666, hope you find what you're looking for mate.
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • up
  • bump
  • Have decided that a Blues jr is more suited to my needs so I'd be looking for a Blues Jr + a bit of cash my way for this. Cash amount would be less for a tweed junior or another limited edition finish. Can travel for right trade :)