SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Loaded Fender Lite ash Strat Body - withdrawn and All Parts FAT neck -sold

ellwoodellwood Frets: 1116
edited June 2017 in Parts £
Recently purchased this MIK Fender Lite Ash. They were a limited run, and came loaded with Seymour Duncans. They also have a fabulous birdseye maple, compound V neck - which is the bit I really really like.

The guitar is in great condition - but my strat herd is pretty strong and it's unlikely I'll play it. I feel really guilty about this - but I have decided to break the guitar and keep the neck for my SC relic body. 

The rest of it is for sale in one piece. Two point bridge, fully loaded guard, body. No neck plate. The wiring will need checking, as it is silent in switch

It really is in great condition with only minimal playwear on the blonde finish. Sorry for the rubbish pic - I'll get some better pics later when I take the neck off.

Looking for £160 posted. 

Because I now have a neck for my project, I'm also putting up for sale an Allparts unfinished chunky FAT neck. In unused condition. No nut fitted.

Pictured with the rest of the project. I'll get better shots later.

£90 posted.SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6813
    edited June 2017
    Can I take the fat neck for £90 please? Please pm your paypal. Thanks.
  • ellwoodellwood Frets: 1116
    Chalky said:
    Can I take the fat neck for £90 please? Please pm your paypal. Thanks.
    No worries - pm sent!
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1717
    Whats the routing like under the scratch platr?