SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

**SOLD** Dr Z Maz - now with free hardcase and free fitted Bakelite

TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7734
edited December 2015 in Amps £
FS/FT DR Z Maz 18 Junior 1x12 Combo (now with free rolling hard case and fitted Bakelite attenuator)

£1000 Now Sold

**now includes hard case and Bakelite for pre-Xmas sale** 

Trades (with cash adjustments as necessary): Marshall 2203x, 2203, 2204 or (very) similar

BrakeLite:
There is a Dr Z BrakeLite installed in the back - f you would like it then please add £80 to the price, if you don't I'll remove before sale. 

Mitchell Donut installation:
If you've not heard of it before, this will tell you all about it: http://www.tgpwebzine.com/?page_id=424

(nb lower panel removed in this pic as I was mid-donut-install - amp comes complete obviously lol)

Amp Case:
It currently lives in one of these :

I live in Swindon, Wilts. I *will* courier it but only on a service that offers good reliable insurance and would pass that on at cost. Happy to deliver or meet within negotiable distances.

cheers, Tim

Red ones are better. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7734
    Red ones are better. 
  • MistyMisty Frets: 135
    Great amp! I have a Maz 38 head w/reverb and love it...if this was an 18 reverb head I'd be seriously trying to raise some cash as I'd like one of those too, in red of course.

Have a bump on me.

If anyone has any questions just fire away :-)
    Red ones are better. 
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4316
    edited March 2014
    Is that gold Tele on eBay at the minute? If not theres one very very similar, a Warmoth with very similar rosewood markings up to the sixth fret.

Well you did say 'any questions' !!
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27747
    hywelg;178855" said:
    Is that gold Tele on eBay at the minute? If not theres one very very similar, a Warmoth with very similar rosewood markings up to the sixth fret.

Well you did say 'any questions' !!

Definitely looks like it. There can't be 2 with that identical spec.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    <looks>

yep that's it.
    On for more than I sold it for
    Red ones are better. 
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4316
    Looks terrific. Love the colour.
    Now I look at those pics I note that the amp seriously outlived the guitars lol
    Red ones are better. 
    Hello lovely thread, what were you doing all the way down there?... 
    Red ones are better. 
  • camfcamf Frets: 1201
    Hey Tim,

Lovely amp at a great price but I'm amped up at the moment but still have a bump from me. Where did you buy the Gator Roto Case from? I've been looking for something like that for ages... looks perfect for what I need.

Cheers,

cam
  • mcsdanmcsdan Frets: 451
    So tempted by this. I had a 2x10 version exactly the same but needed to sell for the dosh at the time. Miss it all the time.  I'm waiting on go ahead for some work and if so I'll be in touch. Fingers crossed I should hear this week.
  • jock2020jock2020 Frets: 0
    Bump for a superb sonic piece of kit -  would be all over this if I hadn't just got a MAZ 18 Head.
      - BTW, can you tell me what density and thickness of foam you used for the "Donut" as I'm interested in trying it in my DRZ 1x12 cab - cheers.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16382
    camf said:
    Hey Tim,

Lovely amp at a great price but I'm amped up at the moment but still have a bump from me. Where did you buy the Gator Roto Case from? I've been looking for something like that for ages... looks perfect for what I need.

Cheers,

cam
    They had them in Thomann for years ( as I nearly bought one several times) but says not part of their stock line anymore.

I am quite shocked by the sale of this amp though. The world no longer makes any sense, the sky is green, cows go quack,etc,etc, yadda yadda yadda...
    8-}
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • llewllew Frets: 78
    The maz is an awesome amp have a bump off me.
    jock2020;200147" said:
    Bump for a superb sonic piece of kit -  would be all over this if I hadn't just got a MAZ 18 Head.

- BTW, can you tell me what density and thickness of foam you used for the "Donut" as I'm interested in trying it in my DRZ 1x12 cab - cheers.
    I got it from efoam online. I'll have to see if I can dig out the order confirmation to get the spec of what I decided on - I think I went for around the thicker of the options recommended in the original Mitchell article. I did a thread on the MR Forum but obv that's gone now
    Red ones are better. 
    EricTheWeary;200168" said:
    camf said:

Hey Tim,

Cheers,

cam

They had them in Thomann for years ( as I nearly bought one several times) but says not part of their stock line anymore.

I am quite shocked by the sale of this amp though. The world no longer makes any sense, the sky is green, cows go quack,etc,etc, yadda yadda yadda...

8-}
    Yeah I'm afraid I got the case secondhand - never found any for sale in the UK when I looked around for price comparison when I bought it. I can confirm though that they are brilliant. Protection, wheels, and acts as a riser on stage
    Red ones are better. 
    Easter bump
    Red ones are better. 
  • p_jay78p_jay78 Frets: 182
    Trades by any chance? 
    Hi, sorry I managed to miss your reply @p_jay78 - at a push perhaps something bass related as I'm starting to dabble in that direction, but primarily looking for a sale

Tim
    Red ones are better.