How to unsubscribe from threads

Hello,
As per title - how do I unsubscribe from receiving notifications to specific threads? I have looked, and my bloke eyes have not yet found a way to do it. I am sure I am missing something straightforward, but a pointer in the right direction would be lovely.
Cheers,
Adam
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    edited July 2017
    Look for the Star icon next to the thread in the list views, or at the top right of each thread 
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    ....or go to 'my bookmarks' and you'll see a list of subscribed threads there. Click on the stars there. 
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1540
    Thats great - thank you. My email inbox was beginning to despair at all the 2017 Jam notifications!
    Cheers,
    Adam
    Actually, looking at the My Bookmarks, the thread in question isnt listed. It is a thread that I had posted on, but not actively subscribed to.
    Next suggestion?7
    Adam
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26625
    Click the cog under your name at the top of the left hand column, then Edit Profile and then Notification Preferences. You'll probably find you've got it set to notify by email every time someone posts to a thread you've commented on. Just untick that option and save.
    <space for hire>
    Cheers - I had seen that, but figured it would stop *all* email notifications. I was wondering if it was possible to specify which individual threads notifications were received about?
    Ta muchly,
    Adam
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 26625
    I think what you want is "Notify me when people comment on my bookmarked threads" - then just bookmark the ones you want to get notifications for with the star at the top of each thread.
    <space for hire>
    Gotcha.
    My brain is not in full gear today.

Adam