SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - Jazzmaster electrics bits

CorvusCorvus Frets: 3014
edited July 2017 in Parts £ tFB Trader

My lad is after some bits to do with the mini pots, he needs the pot bracket (small angled steel plate thing) and the roller wheels - if anyone's got any bits hanging round please shout.

He's got mini pots but if you've the controls off the loom that'd be fine - it's an Allparts scratchplate he's got , I guess US fitting - in case Squier or whatever have different screw spacings etc, I've no idea.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlegreeAlegree Frets: 667
    tFB Trader
    I have Jazzmaster electronics, but to be honest I've no idea what you're after from your description.

A full wiring harness ? 
    Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 3014
    tFB Trader
    "he needs the pot bracket (small angled steel plate thing) and the roller wheels".
  • JD50JD50 Frets: 662

Some info on Allparts..... I built a Jazzmaster a few years ago using an Allparts scratchplate & the Allparts wiring kit.

The lead section 'bracket roller pots' does not fit without adding some washers/nuts to the pot shaft to get them inline with the holes.

• CorvusCorvus Frets: 3014
    tFB Trader

Cheers JD, I'll pass that onto him.

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12727
    JD50 said:

Some info on Allparts..... I built a Jazzmaster a few years ago using an Allparts scratchplate & the Allparts wiring kit.

The lead section 'bracket roller pots' does not fit without adding some washers/nuts to the pot shaft to get them inline with the holes.

I'm trying to get my head around that... the rollers are attached with allen bolts (usually) so you can position them to up and down the shaft to align with the holes in the plate. I've used the Allparts rollers with a Jap bracket and pots and it worked ok in my green Jazzmaster.

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• JD50JD50 Frets: 662
    edited July 2017
    impmann said:
    JD50 said:

I'm trying to get my head around that... the rollers are attached with allen bolts (usually) so you can position them to up and down the shaft to align with the holes in the plate. I've used the Allparts rollers with a Jap bracket and pots and it worked ok in my green Jazzmaster.

Hmmm it may actually have been the bracket itself causing the problem on reflection, can't quite remember but I had an Allparts body scratch plate & wiring kit..... believe I got some info on how to sort it on Offset. actually sold the scratch plate wired up (terrible soldering) to @Andrewaward of this very site.